Brand Guidelines and Tools to Promote Your Programs
There are several resources available for you to use to promote your programs and ensure that your communications reflect the University of Arizona and CALS brand. Once you click on the link, you may need to enter your university Net ID credentials to access many of these tools.
Branded guidelines, templates, and photos
- Access CALS branded customizable templates to use for your communications.
- Review and apply guidelines in the CALS brand book to ensure that your messaging is effective.
- Access University of Arizona brand guidelines, templates, photos, and other marketing resources.
- Access University of Arizona Cooperative Extension marketing resources.
- Access Arizona 4-H marketing resources.
- Learn how to order promotional items from a licensed vendor.
- Create a University of Arizona branded email signature using our email signature generator.
- Print large format posters and maps.
- Request a new logo.
UA employee internal communications
- Submit news for publication in the Agriculture, Life and Veterinary Sciences, and Cooperative Extension weekly bulletin.
- Submit news for publication in Cooperative Extension's weekly Tuesday Morning Notes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact UA@Work to submit a story idea for publication in Lo Que Pasa, the UA employee newsletter.
- Request that your event be showcased via the @uarizonacals Instagram account.
- Submit a story idea for University of Arizona News.
- Add your event to the University of Arizona master calendar.
- Submit content for sharing on University of Arizona's primary social media channels.
- Share news about your research accepted for publication.
Marketing and outreach tools