Meeting & Event Planning
Meeting Room Reservations
- Arizona Student Unions Event Services
- University Libraries rooms & spaces
- ENR2 Spaces
- McClelland Park 2nd-4th floor spaces
- Old Main Silver and Sage Room
- Campus Agricultural Center facilities and reservations
- Maricopa Agricultural Center conference room request form
- Conference Rooms at BIO5
- Campus Health conference room reservation
- UArizona Health Sciences scheduling system
- Event planning at UA Phoenix Biomedical Campus
- Room & Course Scheduling - Events
- Meeting and Event Spaces at UArizona Washington, D.C. Center for Outreach & Collaboration
Many smaller meeting spaces can be reserved using the Outlook Calendar room reservation feature.
- When you are creating a New Meeting, click on the Location button to the left to select from a dropdown list of rooms.
- Look for rooms beginning with the prefix CALS. There are rooms listed in Forbes, ENR2, Saguaro Hall (called both Saguaro and FCS in Outlook), Marley, Shantz, Bio Sciences East (SNRE-BSE in Outlook), Animal and Comparative Biomedical Sciences Building (called VSM in Outlook), the Campus Agricultural Center, Maricopa Agricultural Center, and the Cochise and Yavapai County Cooperative Extension offices.
- You will be notified by email once your room reservation request has been approved.
Equipment, Food and Other Meeting/Event Needs
Do you need to rent tables, linens, poster boards, stanchions, easels, chairs or other equipment for your event? UArizona Facilities Management has got you covered. Get started here: Special Events.
Are you planning to order catering services? Be sure to check out UArizona's catering policies. Food and beverage are allowed in select UArizona meeting spaces, provided all university policies are followed. You may need to arrange with Facilities Management for custodial service if serving refreshments.
Do you need to borrow technology for the room you've reserved? UArizona Libraries has projectors, laptops, cameras and accessories, PowerPoint remotes, microphones, cords and other equipment available for lending to employees.
Zoom Video Conferencing
The University Switchboard will no longer be providing operator-assisted telephone conferencing, effective February 2019.