Meeting & Event Planning
Meeting Room Reservations
- Arizona Student Unions Event Services
- University Libraries rooms & spaces
- ENR2 Spaces
- McClelland Park 2nd-4th floor spaces
- Old Main Silver and Sage Room
- Campus Agricultural Center facilities and reservations
- Conference Rooms at BIO5
- Campus Health conference room reservation
- UA Health Sciences scheduling system
- Event planning at UA Phoenix Biomedical Campus
- Room & Course Scheduling
Many smaller meeting spaces can be reserved using the Outlook Calendar room reservation feature.
- When you are creating a New Meeting, click on the Rooms button to the right to select from a dropdown list of rooms.
- Look for rooms beginning with the prefix CALS. There are rooms listed in Forbes, ENR2, Saguaro Hall (called both Saguaro and FCS in Outlook), Marley, Bio Sciences East (SNRE-BSE in Outlook), the Campus Agricultural Center, Maricopa Agricultural Center, and the Cochise and Yavapai County Cooperative Extension offices.
- You will be notified by email once your room reservation request has been approved.
Equipment, Food and Other Meeting/Event Needs
Do you need to rent tables, linens, poster boards, stanchions, easels, chairs or other equipment for your event? UA Facilities Management has got you covered. Get started here: Special Events.
Are you planning to order catering services? Be sure to check out UA's catering policies and List of Approved Vendors for events held on Main Campus, Tucson Metro or Phoenix Metro. Food and beverage are allowed in select UA meeting spaces, provided all UA policies are followed. You may need to arrange with Facilities Management for custodial service if serving refreshments.
Do you need to borrow technology for the room you've reserved? UA Libraries has projectors, laptops, cameras and accessories, PowerPoint remotes, microphones, cords and other equipment available for lending to employees.
Zoom Video and Audio Conferencing
The University Switchboard will no longer be providing operator-assisted telephone conferencing, effective February 28, 2019. If you wish to set up an audio conference using UA's Zoom license, check out these step-by-step instructions: Using Zoom for Audio Conferencing