This dashboard provides financial balances over time for units in ALVSCE in using different views, methods of calculating balances.
Three Views (Balance Types)
- Provost View shows balances using Object Code 8100, technically known as "Cash Balances."
- All Funds View shows balances, using Object Code 9900, technically known as "Fund Balances," consistent with the university's All Funds (e.g., balances in the Axiom system) and ALVSCE's Quarterly Available Funds processes.
- Income vs Expense shows balances for new inflows, which does not include carryforward, and expenses.
More Information and Links Within the Dashboard
- Additional detail is available by hovering over the data points.
- Links to related reports are available by clicking the menu (three lines) icon at the top right of the dashboard.
Default Fund Group Filters
- The filter for Fund Group defaults to selecting State, Designated, Designated - IDC, and Auxiliary, consistent with balance reports provided by the Provost's Office.
For more information about fund types, see Account Types-Fund Descriptions.
For division-specific information, go to ALVSCE Business Services.