Current Year Fund Trends
This dashboard provides financial balances for the current year, up to the selected Fiscal Month/Period, consistent with the ALVSCE Quarterly Available Funds process.
Monthly Updates to Data
The previous month's financial information is added on the first Saturday after the 7th of every month.
- Additional detail is available by hovering over the data points.
- For more information on types of accounts included in the report, see Account Types - Fund Descriptions
Default Fund Group Filters
- The filter for Fund Group defaults to selecting State, Designated, Designated - IDC, and Auxiliary, consistent with balance reports provided by the Provost's Office.
- The dark teal circle is the current ending balance (beginning fund balance + new income - expenses) for the selected fund groups.
- The light teal circle is the projected ending balance for the year and includes system-generated encumbrances for the remainder of the fiscal year (beginning fund balance + new income - expenses - encumbrances).
- The grey shading shows the the encumbrances, which is the difference between the current and projected ending balance.
- The grey line is the prior year's final balance at June 30. Hover over the bar to see the value.
- KFS Fund: The fund grouping used in UAccess Financials(KFS)
- AP Fund: The grouping of funds and sub-funds specific to ALVSCE Available Funds reporting.