ALVSCE Quarterly All Available Funds Snapshots
Provide a way to more dynamically view snapshots from the ALVSCE Quarterly All Available Funds process.
This dashboard will be updated each quarter of the Fiscal Year upon the completion of the ALVSCE Quarterly All Available Funds process.
Last snapshot taken on November 28, 2023; Updated 02/02/24
- Year-End amounts (e.g., Year-End Balances) reflect finalized amounts at the end of the Fiscal Year (June 30 of each year).
- Ending amounts (e.g., Ending Balances) reflect projected or estimated amounts expected at the end of the Fiscal Year (June 30 of each year), typically including encumbrances and/or Obligations (such as earmarks or commitments).
- Fund Balance (otherwise known simply as "Balance") reflects total Inflows minus total Outflows.
- Inflows is an umbrella term to refer to incoming money across funds, often the sum of any Revenues and incremental Income, sometimes inclusive of the Fiscal Year's Beginning Fund Balance (otherwise known as Carryforward), depending on the financial picture being imparted
- Outflows is an umbrella term to refer to outgoing money across funds, often the sum of total expenses, sometimes inclusive of Encumbrances and earmarks, depending on the financial picture being imparted
- Encumbrances can be thought of as an amount of money officially reserved (marked in the system to payout on an agreed schedule) to pay for personnel, vendor contracts, external entities, or other items
- Fund Groups (otherwise known as Fund Types or simply "Funds") can be explored in Financial Services' guide on Account Types-Fund Descriptions.
- KFS Fund is a grouping of funds used in UAccess Financials (KFS)
- AP Fund is grouping of funds and sub-funds specific to ALVSCE Available Funds reporting.
- ALVSCE Financial Transparency / Year-End Balances
- View of trend of fund balances at year-end alongside the current fiscal year projection from the All Available Funds process (Note: To be updated for FY24)
- Previously Completed Unit All Available Funds (PDFs)
- View previous snapshots of completed All Available Funds for each unit as static PDFs
Click the tabs below to select a view
Note: When clicking the button above, a dialog in the dashboard will appear in the dashboard to confirm/proceed with your download.