UCAP in ALVSCE Open Forum
With implementation scheduled for January 27, 2020, employees and managers impacted by the University Career Architecture Program (UCAP) may have questions about what went on "behind the scenes" after they submitted their position mapping. Join us for an Open Forum on UCAP for employees in the division of Agriculture, Life and Veterinary Sciences and Cooperative Extension (ALVSCE). We will share information on how the process was carried out in ALVSCE and then dive into a Q&A session with the panel of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) from our division who were consulted about their areas of expertise during the UCAP mapping and calibration processes.
Why should I attend?
- Find out what ALVSCE did to help supervisors map your position.
- Find out the general results of the mapping process.
- Learn how ALVSCE advocated for you.
- Understand what happened after you were mapped.
- Hear what comes next.
- Participate in an open Q&A for all employees to pose their questions to the panel.
What this open forum will not cover:
Unfortunately the UCAP team has either not completed or released the below information, therefore we will be unable to share it during this event
- Where individuals were mapped*
- The new policies for University Staff (expected in late summer from UCAP team)
- The appeal process
- Salary ranges*
*In-scope employees will receive salary ranges and their individual mapping information from UA Human Resources by October 29, 2019.
Panel of ALVSCE SMEs:
- ALVSCE UCAP main contact - KC Armenta
- Research positions (technologists, technicians, lab managers and coordinators) - Sangita Pawar
- IT positions - Matt Rahr
- Academic advisors - Nancy Rodriguez Lorta
- Extension positions - Carolyne Greeno
- Administration operations positions and business officers - Belinda Oden
Watch the Recording: