2021-2022 Sabbatical Applications Due to Dr. Jeannie Mclain (Assistant Dean, Faculty Advancement)
Visit the Faculty Affairs website (https://facultyaffairs.arizona.edu/sabbatical-leave-application-and-review) for:
- Application download (Word document)
- Documents to include in an application
- Links to related HR FAQs and the UA policy
Due date: Friday, November 13, 2020 (close of business)
For this cycle, electronic submissions are required. All parts of an application must be submitted as one, final PDF packet.
- Applicant signature field: Just type your name for now. Signatures will be gathered electronically via Adobe Sign.
- Unit head signature field: Unit head approval is required, but skip this field for now. Signatures will be gathered electronically via Adobe Sign.
- Email one PDF of all combined documents to email@example.com. Required: CC your unit head.
- Documents that are not combined into one PDF will not be accepted.
If you work with Cooperative Extension, be sure that Dr. Silvertooth also approves of the request in addition to your department head.
2021-2022 note: Sabbatical processing and review duties are transitioning from Camille Andersen to Dr. Jeannie Mclain. Camille Andersen may initiate contacts with departments, but all questions and correspondence should go to Dr. Mclain at firstname.lastname@example.org.