COVID-19 Business Guidance
Review the documents below for important communications during this time.
- Updated 2020-09-30 at 11:00am
- The Provost and CFO released a statement regarding the Furlough Based Salary Program and how that will affect contracts for Fiscal Year 21-22 and Academic Year 20-21.
- - Updated 2020-06-29 at 12:00pm
- - Updated 2020-05-19 at 9:30am -
- - Updated 2020-09-18 at 2:35pm -
Business Guidance for COVID-19
Read for very important guidance on topics like Reporting Time for COVID-19, Payroll/Checks, I-9s, processing PCards electronically, Hiring Waiver Guidance from April 10, 2020, and more
- - Updated 2020-03-24 at 8:30pm -
"Emergency Funds for ALVSCE Students in Need" has been removed. University-wide announcement on the "Fuel the Response for Arizona Students" program will be coming out shortly.
Utilize the resources below to better enable teams and units to work from home.
- ALVSCE Business Team Resources
Division Business Services and Extension Administration Team have resources to work together and with their partners in departments such as Zoom Rooms for quick chats or meetings and Microsoft Teams for 1:1 text chats.
- Call Forwarding and Telephone Instructions
If you're briefly on campus, you can forward your work phone to your home or mobile phone.